Luann
Luann, Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist, 24 years experience working with children, adolescents, families and adults.
50737979

my 18yr old grandson pees in cups and bowls etc. and leaves

my 18yr old grandson pees in cups and bowls etc. and leaves them in his bedroom.i have asked him not to do this but he continues to do so. can you advise me. tony
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Luann replied 5 years ago.

Luann :

Hello

Luann :

You have to be clear with your grandson that this is unacceptable behavior in your house. Tell him he either starts using the bathroom to pee or he will have to move out. Let him know this has to start immediately. If he is having some problem which is causing this behavior tell him that he needs to seek help for this immediately or move out. For him to continue peeing in cups, bowls, whatever is just rude and disrespectful. If he chooses not to change this behavior you do not need to put up with it. Good luck and be strong.