AgapeDoc
AgapeDoc, Psychologist
Experience:  Dr. W. D. Nicholas will help you find solutions to life's challenging issues.
55589990

Feel depressed after breakfast but get better in the evening

Feel depressed after breakfast but get better in the evening and Ok in the middle of the night. ???

AgapeDoc :

Thanks for contacting Just Answer.... Let me see if I can help here....

AgapeDoc :

There is good news in what you have posted..... Many people wake up depressed and get worse as the day goes on or are not able to sleep - you are able to make progress as the day goes on... :

AgapeDoc :

Since you have tried medications, I wonder if trying other methods might be a good idea.

AgapeDoc :

It's not uncommon for hormone levels to vary at different times of the day. Some people have found success using diet and exercise - simple exercises such as walking.

AgapeDoc :

I think you should make an appointment with a Naturopath. This is a professional that can help with issues such as the depression you are facing by using natural remedies such as I mentioned already.

AgapeDoc :

How am I doing?

Customer:

I have seen several Psychiatrists without much luck. Just more prescriptions which are of no help. suspect possible hormone problem but no help from Endocrinologist.

Customer:

Sorry, had a phone call. I do walk as much as I can and agree about seeiing an Naturopath

AgapeDoc :

That's what I suspected. That's why I suggest a Naturopath. Many of my clients have found tremendous success using natural remedies from a Professional Naturopath. I am not a psychiatrist, I am a counselor (can't prescribe meds) and there have been many times that I have referred people such as yourself to a naturopath and it is amazing how successful this has been over the last 2 to 3 years.