Karyn Jones
Karyn Jones, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  Diploma of Counselling and Transactional Analysis Counselling, Lifeline counselling, Pastoral Care.
44579284

I cannot take it in parts either, I tried that it does not

Customer Question

I cannot take it in parts either, I tried that it does not work.I just would obsess on that. Then I started to give up I just started to repeat queers in the breakdown, over and over. Its like I gave up. I just would wiper like a animal. I got so crazy on it. Then Holly telling me you have to think it into something and drop it down your mind. I had nightmares on that. Then Dr. Moorad said its not outside the mind its a recall. Then when I was taking care of my mother, I did not want to leave the house much. Sometimes I would stay up three days in a roll with nerves tension. I got so mad at what that breakdown did to my mind. I started to hate me, the breakdown. I got in a behavior pattern from the breakdown. I did not even realize what it did to my mind until three years ago. I just went to far back. Plus my poor mom had to see this. She would try to help,but I could not sleep. I know why the breakdown blocked things out,thats hard to except and I know God did the best he could for me. I thank him for that.
But I do not even know where to go from here. To think my mind went to something so stupid,but a breakdown really can hurt the mind.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Karyn Jones replied 2 years ago.
You don't have to take it on parts Kathy..take and accept it the way you can cope with it..and some quality of life your mom would have liked to know that...but, its really important that you finally 'forgive' yourself!! because it is not your fault ..it just happened..but try to take something useful out of it happening...perhaps! knowing that you over exert yourself and expect just too much of yourself is one thing...and ocd symptoms is another to watch out for ...Try to give your mind/thoughts a rest right now..
and enjoy the things you can enjoy..
warm wishes
Karyn
Karyn Jones, Mental Health Professional
Experience: Diploma of Counselling and Transactional Analysis Counselling, Lifeline counselling, Pastoral Care.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I guess thats all I can do. Just need to pray alot and hope for the best.
Yes that's it and take great comfort in knowing that 'When you sit in the darkness, the Lord will be a light to you' Micah 7:8 b....and 'He will never' leave you nor forsake you' Hebrews 13:5b..........I will also take you to God in my prayers Kathy...
blessings always and His peace and restoration be upon you...
Karyn
Karyn Jones, Mental Health Professional