Karyn Jones
Karyn Jones, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  Diploma of Counselling and Transactional Analysis Counselling, Lifeline counselling, Pastoral Care.

I just got so confused, I cannot take in parts, I will obsesses

Customer Question

I just got so confused, I cannot take in parts, I will obsesses and I can't lump it together. Sometimes I feel like I am back 28 years ago when I came out of that breakdown with nothing to work with. My dad helped. But my dad just did not know how bad it was. I guess he had a ideal later. At night it does not seem so bad, but in the day it does.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Karyn Jones replied 5 years ago.
Dear XXXXX my apologies for this is ok it may not be good for you to lump it all together for your will help you to try and focus on how you are handling it now today Otherwise you will just feel 'stuck' in it......the day just means you have more time to think about it and the effects of try to busy your self with your garden or painting or your little dog..give him plenty of walks ..they love that...
very best wishes
Karyn J