Karyn Jones
Karyn Jones, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  Diploma of Counselling and Transactional Analysis Counselling, Lifeline counselling, Pastoral Care.

To Karlyn Jones

Customer Question

I just don't know, my mind got so hurt by the breakdown and I went back and looked what did to me. That created more fear and then the breakdown creates fear because I just recalled to much when facing it down,then thoughts then I just did not know how to get passed it. I just get so tired of it being there and then I just take xanax and sleep. I made it worst because I thought I could treat it like the normal mind. You get so mixed up and I could never do it. Its just such a shock to realize this now. lts hard to beleive one breakdown can do this to you. I could never get passed it ,it would take my mind out. Just what it did, I guess my mind came back along time ago,but I hate the word trigger.I am just in overload all the time. I feel like its to much for one person.I do not think there is much Dr. Moorad can do.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Karyn Jones replied 5 years ago.
Hi Kathy, suffering a breakdown has no time frame or why it happens to some and not others is all a mystery even for Dr's and specialists..its really a combination of trauma, great stress and anxiety, and nervous tension I am sure all of these contribute..and its all of these that need to mustn't blame yourself for it happening Kathy..try not to live in the past..and try to continue doing what works for you..what you 'feel' good doing...if its lots of prayer then thats even better for God give us peace of mind...and wants you to get better from most likely feel over burdened because you worry and expect too much of yourself...try not to do this...over time your mind will begin to normalize I am sure..
warmest wishes