AgapeDoc
AgapeDoc, Psychologist
Experience:  Dr. W. D. Nicholas will help you find solutions to life's challenging issues.
55589990

I have a huge problem with lieing, and believe it or not by

Customer Question

I have a huge problem with lieing, and believe it or not by ex- boyfriend created this. He taught me how to lie and i want to break my habit. I don't know where to start. I suffer from depression and anxiety as well. What do i do? Their is bipoplar in my family as well. Who do i seek?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  AgapeDoc replied 5 years ago.

AgapeDoc :

Thanks for contacting Just Answer. Let's see if I can help you here..

AgapeDoc :

OK.... I have read your post a couple of times and you did the right thing to reach out and ask these questions. I believe I can help. It is my goal to answer your questions and exceed your expectations. If you are satisfied with my efforts, will you click on the green accept button?

AgapeDoc :

OK.... I see you are off line. Let me go ahead and see if I can answer you questions.