Doctor Kevin
Doctor Kevin, Ph.D.
Experience:  25 years in private practice
16903060

how do you live easely wit emotional men Even he changes his

how do you live easely wit emotional men ?Even he changes his ideas imediatelly and if I ask why then he answers he didn't.
is it normal?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Doctor Kevin replied 3 years ago.

Dr.Kappler :

Emotions are not the sole right of women it is just that us men were never taught how to express then well enough. Start with some patience a few "How do you feel about that?" and you will be able to understand his feelings better.

Dr.Kappler :

You need to let him know that you understand what he is feeling and that you accept it. His feelings may color his decisions so it is always good to be positive and not point out contradictions when they come up, since how he is feeling is the way things are for now and he may think that is the way they have always been. If there is anything it is Acceptance and respect that you need to convey to him.

Dr.Kappler :

A man with emotions is not a bad thing if you know how to handle his ups and downs. Being cautious when he is up and consoling when he is down and he will be a great friend as well as the life of the party.

Doctor Kevin, Ph.D.
Experience: 25 years in private practice