Doctor Kevin
Doctor Kevin, Ph.D.
Experience:  25 years in private practice

your response to my question was very broad,it was intended

Customer Question

your response to my question was very broad,it was intended towards somebody who is new to the bipolar scene.i assure you,i am not new to this scene.i felt disrepected by your answer,it was generic,as if i interupted your coffee break.i know your job is not easy,but neither is mine.trying to stay alive is my job and i am losing the battle.the plans i have made to end my journey are in its final stage and all that is left is to tie up a few loose ends.better luck with the next person.a tip to you,maybe tv appearances should be the least of your priorities from here disrepect to you arundhati.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Doctor Kevin replied 5 years ago.

Dr.Kappler :

I am sorry that the previous answer did not address your question. To make matters worse both the original question and reply are no longer listed. I have worked with people who have bipolar illness for over 20 years and would be glad to help you in your current situation. Let me know what your original question is and I will address it.