mindhealer
mindhealer, Therapist
Experience:  Licensed in MD and am also a Board Certified Diplomate (Advanced Practioner) I have over 10 years experience
6848745

Hi, i am taking 20mg prozac. Have a little cold and took one

Hi, i am taking 20mg prozac. Have a little cold and took one advil last night and one this morning. Just wonder if i can take one more now and one before i go to bed. Is it safe? Thanks.

Good afternoon and thank you for the chance to help in answering your question. Based on the information you've provided it's safe to take the Adbil with the Prozac as there exist no contraindications between the two.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. If you feel I've answered your question to your satisfaction I'd appreciate your clicking the ACCEPT button.. I look forward to your reply. Thank you.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks so much. And if i need some advil tomorrow too, is it ok too?
You're very welcome. Yes it should be fine. Advil doesn't impact the efficacy of Prozac in any way. Thanks for the chance to help in answering your question.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks so much.
You are indeed welcome. It was a pleasure to help you and I sincerely wish you well.