mindhealer, Therapist
Experience:  Licensed in MD and am also a Board Certified Diplomate (Advanced Practioner) I have over 10 years experience

I dated a man this past thrusday evening. Since then, I have

I dated a man this past thrusday evening. Since then, I have e-mailed him twice in which he has responded. However, last night i e-mailed him with no response. I feel i may have scared him off with too much e-mail and want to know if there is anything i can to repair this, aside from just backing off and not initiating any contact

Good evening and thank you for the opportunity to help in answering your question. Based on the information you've provided it really doesn't sound as though you were over-bearing in the least. Having said that, people often perceive things differently than the way it actually is.

As you mentioned one way to approach this is to just backing off and waiting for him to reply. Though another option could be that you could e-mail him and perhaps explain that you may have been over zealous in your approach and that you engaged in this manner due to enjoying his company and wanting to get to know him better. You can also state in the e-mail that you will await his response when he is ready to reply.

I realize that this sounds rather simplistic but the impact can have significant results given the level of honesty and genuineness in your approach. It shows that you respect both him and yourself with this approach. I truly hope that I have been helpful in answering your question and that you found my suggestions to be of benefit.

Please let me know if you have any further questions that I can help in answering for you. I want to be certain that I have answered your question completely and thoroughly.

If you feel that I've answered your question to your satisfaction then I would greatly appreciate your clicking the ACCEPT button thereby giving me credit for the answer and suggestions I've provided to you. I hope this finds you well and look forward to your response.