mindhealer
mindhealer, Therapist
Experience:  Licensed in MD and am also a Board Certified Diplomate (Advanced Practioner) I have over 10 years experience
6848745

I would like to know for future use.. as for now my questions

I would like to know for future use.. as for now my questions have been answered, would it be possible to communicate with you via 'justanswer'rather than another therapist, as one thing with these problems it is beneficial to speak/communicate with the same person.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  mindhealer replied 5 years ago.

Good afternoon. I'm very happy to hear that all your questions were answered to your satisfaction. I'm very happy that I could help and I wish you the very best! Should you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to ask for me personally. You can do so when you write your question the sit will ask if it is for a particular expert and you can look me up there by my screen name "mindhealer" I hope this finds you well and again I'm very happy to be of help. I wish you well.