psychlady, Therapist
Experience:  Psychotherapist specializing in the treatment of a variety of mental health issues.

Ive been feeling off the last three days and I cant tell

Customer Question

I've been feeling off the last three days and I can't tell if my family and friends are working against me or trying to help me. This has gone beyond confusion. I am not sure if they are helping or trying to make me feel crazy but now I am truly feeling like I have lost my senses and mind, is there any way for me to go to a hospital and what tests should I have or should I simply do something horrible to be commintted
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.
You should call 911 or go to your nearest hospital. You are in crisis and need to be examined by a neurologist or a psychiatrist. Do this immediately
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No no this will mean being place in a 72 hour hold and I am not neither danger to others or myself, I really hope that's not the best answer for paying, I want to go talk to someone but not to a hospital where all I am going to get is inexperienced one, two, or three year psychologists, can you offer me some ideas on where I can get help without having to end up having to stay overnight. For the past week, I have been a lot better, an no longer hear any kind of voices or noises, I think I am suffering from depression not sure how but I understand it happens. Any ideas on other help alternatives!?