Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Psychotherapist
Experience:  Dr. Mark is a PhD in psychology in private practice

I think that white males, ages 50-70 are subject to constant

Customer Question

I think that white males, ages 50-70 are subject to constant male bashing, by womens' latest philosophies, entertainment and media....your thoughts?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 5 years ago.

Hi! You know, to give you the best answer, I think I should ask you a few questions first that will help define the problem and the situation.

I'll be very glad to give you my personal opinion. But I want to make sure this is what you are seeking. Are you asking from a philosophical point of view my opinion?

Or is there something specific going on in your life that this relates to?

If so, what's going on?

Any extra information that will help, feel free to share.

Dr. Mark

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Well, of course it applies to me.....I am divorced 3x, 61+, a successful teacher and musician, and though at first glance the divorced 3x is a red flag, in every case it is I who have been left at square zero while the women went right along to better things,....I have worked hard since my first dv in /84 to discover what I am doing that is so wrong, and it all still boils down to a basic it her way...... I am lonely but not desperate, and yet I feel I am discriminated against in the dating area because I am: white, male, 60+, do not make a lot of money, am solvent but equity poor because of my past divorces, and I also feel women automatically make assumptions that are not true.

Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 5 years ago.
Hi. You are clearly very frustrated and need an answer right away. I am a psychologist in private practice and have just been called away to deal with a patient. So I'm going to opt out and let another expert pick up from here. I wish you the very best, Dr. Mark
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I fear you are overreacting to my statements, I am just stating as clearly as possible.

I was afraid that this would not be satisfactory........

This is not a satisfactory response, and I wish to cancel this and not pay for it.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am getting no response, this is unsatisfactory, I do not authorize use of the deposit for this question.

Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 5 years ago.
Hi. I just got back. Would you like to continue or if you prefer, I will send it to be closed and the deposit refunded. Let me know, Dr. Mark
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes, please close it out and refund the charge........
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 5 years ago.
Hi, I'm sending this to the moderator for closing and refund. All the best to you, Dr. Mark