psychlady, Therapist
Experience:  Psychotherapist specializing in the treatment of a variety of mental health issues.

Hello! I talked with you yesterday and you left me no hope.

I talked with you yesterday and you left me no hope. Isn't there nothing that can help me out of this hell?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.

That is not my intention. I care about all my clients. There is always help out of "hell". Counseling makes huge strides in helping anyone with a situation they are going through or issues that can be long term such as depression. You deserve to be happy and you should seek out any method that helps you feel happy again. There are medications that can be life changing and therapists who can work with you to resolve almost anything. I hope that you do access care and that you find what works for you. Maintain a support system and a way to get yourself healthy.

If this was helpful press accept