Dr John B
Dr John B, Psychologist
Experience:  PhD in Clinical Psychology, registered clinical psychologist.
40845682

I have always considered myself to be entirely heterosexual.

I have always considered myself to be entirely heterosexual. Girlfriends, wife, kids, etc.
In recent years, though, I have to admit that some gay porno images are arousing to me.
I am in no way looking for a homosexual relationship. Quite the opposite. But I am seriously
wondering if I am gay or what is going on.
Thank you,
Resistant to being labeled as one.

This is actually a far more common situation than you would think. Sexual attraction and whether a person would is gay or not is a very gray area. There are many men who experience same sex attraction from time to time and would never consider themselves to be gay (and they are not). In fact, there are also many men who have sex with other men but would also not consider themselves to be gay either (and they are not). ALSO, there are men who never engage in sexual contact with other men who DO consider themselves to be gay (and they are). It all depends on how you define 'gay' and really that is up to the individual. You are gay if and only if you decide you are gay. You've noticed that you found some images are arousing and all that mean is that you have found some images arousing.

Nothing more.

I hope this has been of some help. Best of luck!