Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

I am looking for online support/outlet to explore some resentment

Customer Question

I am looking for online support/outlet to explore some resentment I have towards my husband; I know some that aren't necessarily fair to him but really drive me crazy anyway. Any suggestions?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 5 years ago.

Hi! You know, to give you the best answer, I think I should ask you a few questions first that will help define the problem and the situation.

Your question is very evocative that there are problems in the marriage that need exploring. What are the problems?

What do you mean by online support?

Would you consider couples therapy again if the therapist worked on a sliding scale or took your insurance? Would he agree to go?

Any extra information that will help, feel free to share.

Dr. Mark