Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Psychotherapist
Experience:  Dr. Mark is a PhD in psychology in private practice

Customer Question

OK I AM 31 years old I HAVE A JOB . STILL WORKING ON SCHOOL . I AM SINGLE. HAVE no social life did not bather me before b/c i have so much expection of my self to work hard be somebody . i am just not happy. My life sucks.i want to have confidence and love my life. I lost my sense of humor. Every little things in life should be enjoyable. i am health at least physicaly . I don't know why i feel like this . I feel like i am a loser. i worry to much what people think about me ...
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 5 years ago.

Hi! You know, to give you the best answer, I think I should ask you a few questions first that will help define the problem and the situation.

Your question is very evocative that there is so much behind the simple few words you write. Have you always felt this way?

Was there trauma or abuse in your childhood? What about alcohol or dysfunction in your family?

You have read self help books. Have you read any of the motivational books? Why, do you think, have they not helped your confidence?

Are you a religious or spiritually inclined person?

Any extra information that will help, feel free to share.

Dr. Mark

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

i have always been a sensentive kid. i was never secured . My mom and dad use to fight. I remember crying and begging my mom not to leave us. I had not have that much confidence b/c different reason but i was good feaking it and never let my emotion run my life. I was very spritual as well and had so much faith. Now i am in a foreign