TherapistMarryAnn
TherapistMarryAnn, Therapist
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues.
54658078

question for kate mccoy

You may recall a conversation we had on the family. The link here: http://www.justanswer.com/mental-health/4ll9m-find-divorced-single-people-live-away-home.html I am writing an article on the family affects patients: some care, some don't, some are affected by being isolated from family Do you think this point about isolation is worth making

Category: Mental Health
Expert:  TherapistMarryAnn replied 5 years ago.

Sure you can make it. Any point in which you feel has an effect is worth making, especially if you have experience.

Kate

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hi Kate,

You replied:

So te short answer could be yes without even giving these reasons?

Mark

I am not sure what you mean. Do you need me to give the reasons why you should include this information or do you want to know something else?

Kate

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Is the point about increasing numbers of patients isolated for these reasons a signicant enough trend to included in an article on the relation of families to patients, along with caring or not caring and other problems like stigmatising by relatives etc?

I am sorry, but I am not familiar enough with the problem to give you the answer you are looking for. I will opt out so another expert can help you.

Kate

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

As long as think the trend exists and this point can be made

I am sorry, but I am unable to help you on this question. Another expert may have more knowledge in this area and could help you better than I could.

Kate