Bill, LCSW, Consultant, Expert Witness
Experience:  35 years treating individuals, couples, families with mental health and substance abuse prob's

Dr. Phil as stated many times You teach people how to treat

Customer Question

Dr. Phil as stated many times: " You teach people how to treat you" I would like to know which of his writings I can study. I'm 48 yrs old, and I'm continually being bullied at work, I need to learn how to fix myself. Will you please help me get started?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Bill replied 5 years ago.
Hello- Thank you for asking the question here at JustAnswer. I have read what you have written and am happy to respond.

I am sorry to hear about your bullying problems at work. For a number of Dr. Phil's articles, your can go to the website at the following link where you will find numerous articles on a variety of topics:

Additionally, I am attaching some helpful tips on how to deal with bullying at work:

I trust that this answers your question and wish you the best,