Eraina Lillard
Eraina Lillard, Therapist
Experience:  Limited License Professional Counselor, Registered Addictions Counselor,Mental Health, Substance Abuse, Anger, and Self Esteem
59166207

When is the best time to take Cymbalta I just started it and feel so tired and lack motiv

Customer Question

When is the best time to take Cymbalta? I just started it and feel so tired and lack motivation to do anything. Will this improve in time? Should I take it if I have Bipolar 2 Disorder? I also take Serzone, 300 mgs at night and Trazadone, 150 mgs. at night. After an accident that caused a compression fracture, I take hydrocodone for pain.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Eraina Lillard replied 5 years ago.

Eraina Lillard :

Eraina Lillard :

If you notice that you feel tired after taking this medicine. I would suggest taking it at night instead of in the AM. This way you'll be asleep when you feel the tiredness.

Eraina Lillard :

Whenever you arte taking medicine, you should always direct your questions to the prescribing doctor.

JACUSTOMER-2he3b31b- :

This was not even an answer! What a rip-off! How do I get my money back??

JACUSTOMER-2he3b31b- :

This is the worst excuse for an "answer" I've ever seen. Please tell me how to get my money back!!