Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.
14832673

For Dr. Keane Only I need help with finding someone to

Customer Question

I need help with finding someone to talk to about my life. I am alone and have just lost my job. I live in Seminole FL and do not have any money for counseling. I am very sad and need someone to talk to badly. Can you direct me to someone that will help support me and give me guidance with my job search. I am feeling overwhelmed. Thank you Linda Grad
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Norman M. replied 5 years ago.
Linda - this is a complex question, and I'm going to do my best to give to a satisfactoey answer. I will need time to research this, bu tI'm happy to get started on it. I'll leave an answer here for you tomorrow morning. If that is not acceptable to you, please let me know, in which case I shall opt out and see if I can find a colleague who can help more quickly.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

NormanM

This is not a satisfactory reply. Thank you but I was suppose to get a reply from Dr Keane?

Is this a legitimate website?

It is very confusing.