psychlady
psychlady, Therapist
Experience:  Psychotherapist specializing in the treatment of a variety of mental health issues.
52358615

HELLO, MY NAME ISXXXXX

Hi, I RECENTLY HAVE BEEN FEELING VERY LONELY LIKE LOSS OF REJECTION, ALSO, BEEN FEELING VERY SAD ALWAYS WANTING TO CRY. I REALLY WASNT RAISED IN A LOVING FAMILY. NO FATHER FIGURE, MOTHER HARDLY THERE, HUBAND REJECTS ME BECAUSE AM FAT. ALWAYS INSULTING ME. BEEN HAVING AN EATING DISORDER OF BINDGING EACH TIME I EAT, ANXIETY ATTACKS, FEELING ANGRY, FRUSTRATION, ETC..., HONESTLY, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY AGAIN I HAVENT BEEN FEELING UP TO ANYTHING LATELY. I JUST WANT TO BELONG. PLEASE HELP ME.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  psychlady replied 5 years ago.

It sounds like you have a variety of issues right now but the one that stands out the most is depression. Your eating disorder can be coupled with depression and this can cause you to feel hopeless, fatigue, sadness, and feeling despondent. You should seek counseling so you have the ability to move past this with positive behaviors such as speaking to a professional over binging. The depression can exacerbate everything else. When you have a chance to talk it will help you feel like you "belong". You may also have to consider medication but that is for you to decide. Eating disorders can be a symptoms of a deeper depression. Find someone in your area so that you can cope with all your disorders and feel like a person who is able to better deal with everyday problems.

If this is helpful press accept

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes thank you your right I just don't know where to begin how