TherapistMarryAnn
TherapistMarryAnn, Therapist
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues.
54658078

Should mom bring up the cruelty to animals or should my grandaughter

Should mom bring up the cruelty to animals or should my grandaughter? Perhaps mom should emphasize the fact that compasion and empathy is not practiced by her daughter??????
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  TherapistMarryAnn replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I'd like to help you with your question.

Before I can help, I need to clarify your question. Who is being cruel to animals and how are you involved with this situation?

Kate

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I am sorry, I thought I was communicating with the therapist I had previously had a response from regarding my grandaughter. She is eleven.

If you would like to address the question to the expert you were working with I can opt out and you can address the question to the specific expert. Let me know if this is what you'd like to do.

Kate

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes I would like to address this to the expert I have been working with. I am sorry. thank you.

That is fine. No problem.

Kate

Expert:  cathy replied 5 years ago.

Hi janemarie can you tell us which expert you were working with previously so we can direct your question or can you change your question header and say FOR: and the name of the expert?

thanks so much

Cathy

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I will have to check my files from your site and will get back to you today. Thank you so very much....

Ok. The JA moderators could also help you if you cannot find the name.

Kate

TherapistMarryAnn, Therapist
Experience: Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues.