Arundhati, Counselor & Psychotherapist
Experience:  Licensed psychotherapist, Published Wellness Author

I facebook cheated on my girlfriend and she ended our 3yr relationship..will

I facebook cheated on my girlfriend and she ended our 3yr relationship..will she ever trust mee again?

Thank you for writing in to Just Answer.

I'm sorry to hear about the situation you're in. You made a poor decision and you're now being dealt the consequences of that. The good thing is that you're willing to work on this and you're open to doing whatever it takes to win her back. If you can convince her that this was a mistake, and that you've realized her truth worth now, and do want to do everything you can to get back together with her again, I believe you stand a good chance.

Please don't give up on her - it sounds like she really loved/cared for you. And that you've come to realize how much of a difference she made in your life. I would say, don't let this opportunity slip from your fingers. Reach out to her and let her know how you feel and the realization you've come to. If you are consistent and dedicated, and she's willing to give you a chance, there's a strong possibility that you will be able to win her trust back again.

I hope this was helpful. I wish you all the very best. Please click on Accept if this was helpful as experts are not credited for their time or service otherwise.

God Bless!

Kind Regards,