TherapistMarryAnn, Therapist
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues.

The problem is that I can not import these medicines and my

The problem is that I can not import these medicines and my doctor is very stubborn. What is the best medicine against depression and anxiety that you have experienced?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  TherapistMarryAnn replied 5 years ago.

I personally do not prescribe medications, but from the studies I have seen there have been progress with medications in treating your symptoms. Talk to your doctor about quetiapine. It is new and I'm not sure if it is available in Norway, but it is worth a try.

You can also ask about Ativan. It is a mild medication and is taken as needed in most cases, but it could take the edge off your symptoms for you.