TherapistMarryAnn, Therapist
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues.

My doctor is like a god in our counrty. all the doctors do

My doctor is like a god in our counrty. all the doctors do what he says. Is there any apecial medicne you can recommand?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  TherapistMarryAnn replied 5 years ago.

I am not familiar with how to treat FTD so I would refer you back to your doctor for the best treatment options for you. Each person is different in how they react to medications so knowing your medical history as well as your current medical status would be very important in deciding what medications would help.

If you cannot switch doctors, you may want to consider researching your options. There are some studies going on geared towards helping patients with your diagnosis. Here is a link to one of them by the Mayo Clinic:

If you are eligible to participate, they can work with you to try new medication and help you with your progress.