How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Arundhati Your Own Question
Arundhati, Counselor & Psychotherapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 259
Experience:  Licensed psychotherapist, Published Wellness Author
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Arundhati is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hello. I need to find out what kind of conditions are needed

Resolved Question:

Hello. I need to find out what kind of conditions are needed to be prescribe some for of mood levelers or anxiety meds?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Arundhati replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for writing in to Just Answer.

If you are experiencing mood swings or high levels of anxiety I would encourage you to consult with your general physician (GP) to start with. You might then be referred to a psychiatrist for a full psychological assessment for a formal diagnosis of your condition and then prescribed appropriate medication.

I hope that was helpful. Please click on Accept as experts are not credited for their time or service otherwise.

Kind Regards,

Arundhati and 2 other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you