Dr. Shirley Schaye
Dr. Shirley Schaye, Doctor
Experience:  PhD-Psych; Certif. Psychoanalyst NPAP& NYFS; Memb.APsaA;IPA; Pub.Author; Teach/Supervise Therapy

Looking to find ways to cure PE ..

Customer Question

Looking to find ways to cure PE .. ???
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Shirley Schaye replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for contacting Just Answer. To be able to answer your question please tell me what PE is.
I'll pause here and await your response.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Has this been happening for a long time or just recently? I think you should make an appointment with an urologist. It is always important to rule out organicity before one starts looking at psychological reasons for a symptom. If the urologist sees nothing physical that is going on, then we will need to explore what is going on psychologically.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

This has been long term and I have talked to my uroligist and regular doc. They simply say it's in my head .. ?!?! When drinking I have no issues but who does'nt , that just numbs your senses. I have read that this can sometimes be a physical issue , is this true . ??

Sometimes it's physical but sometimes it could be psychological. I would suggest since your doctors say there is nothing physical that you seek out a therapist to dig in there and help you sort out why this is happening.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I appreciate your patience with this .. I have thought about seeing if there is a sexual surrogate in my area , I live in Warren Mi in the Metro Detroit area. I've looked some but have had no luck as of yet. But if physical what would that consist of .. ??

Well your doctors told you that it wasn't physical ---- could be a number of things but wouldn't know. Haven't done any diagnostic tests on you. So have no idea if it was hormonal or something else. Can't examine someone online. But, as I said, both your doctors said it wasn't physical so you need help from a therapist.