Norman M.
Norman M., Principal psychotherapist in private practice. Newspaper contributor, over 2000 satisfied clients on JA
Experience:  ADHP(NC), DEHP(NC), ECP, UKCP Registered.

i have binge eating disorder and am depserate to get help but

i have binge eating disorder and am depserate to get help but not sure where to get help? any advice?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Norman M. replied 5 years ago.
I strongly advise you to see your Doctor AGAIN, and simply tell her upfront that her advice was negligent, and that you want a second opinion. I would go so far as to say to her that if that is all she can advise, you will report her to the Health Authorities. It is utterly disgraceful that you have been treated like this. Remember, she is there to serve YOU!

You'll find a lot of support and information here, and details of how to find professional help at the APS site here.