Dr. K
Dr. K, Psychiatrist
Experience:  15 years clinical experience in all areas of psychiatry. Holistic and practical approach.

how much time does it take to wear of 1 oz whiskey from your

how much time does it take to wear of 1 oz whiskey from your system?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. K replied 5 years ago.
For an average size woman your age, your body should metabolize the 1 oz of whiskey within 2 hours maximum. Eating might speed this up a little bit...but after 2 hours your blood alcohol should be zero (or pretty close to it). However, keep in mind that there are more sophisticated urine tests these days that can detect alcohol use within the last 5 days.
I hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarification. Good luck & take care.
Please let me know if you need more information. We can continue the dialog until you are satisfied. Once you are happy with the answers don't forget to hit the ACCEPT button & provide expert feedback. Also remember that this is not an official doctor patient relationship and not a substitute for a full live psychiatric evaluation. Thank you for using