How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TherapistMarryAnn Your Own Question
TherapistMarryAnn, Therapist
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 5805
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues.
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
TherapistMarryAnn is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to find a mental health facility in California

This answer was rated:

I would like to find a mental health facility in California to treat my 90 year old mother for anxiety disorder. Are there any inpatient geriatric facilities available? Are they covered by medicare?

Hi, I'd like to help you with your question.


Here are some inpatient mental health facilities that would be possibilities for your mother:


UCLA Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital

150 UCLA Medical Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90095
(310)(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>


Sutter Center for Psychiatry
7700 Folsom Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95826
(916)(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>


St. Joseph's Behavioral Health Center
2510 North California St
Stockton, CA 95204
(209)(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>
And here is a link for a facility that has several sites throughout California. They also accept geriatric patients:


Let me know if I can help in any other way,


I haven't heard from you. Did you have more questions or need any more help?



TherapistMarryAnn and other Mental Health Specialists are ready to help you