Karyn Jones
Karyn Jones, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  Diploma of Counselling and Transactional Analysis Counselling, Lifeline counselling, Pastoral Care.

Im a student from Thailand and I have to take seroxat 30 mg

Customer Question

I'm a student from Thailand and I have to take seroxat 30 mg every day one day a pill but now I'm ran out my drung because It's on they way from Thailand to here.How should i do? Now I'm living in VA,USA
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Karyn Jones replied 5 years ago.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for bringing your concerns to Just Answer....with regards XXXXX XXXXX very stressful and difficult situation re: your medication:Seroxat..
and I am sorry to hear that you have run out of your medication while living in the USA...
There are 3 options from what I see for you to look into...
The first is:you could make an urgent!!!appointment with a local Dr clinic or health care provider near you..and discuss with them there that you need a refill of your medication..
the second option is : You could pay a visit to your local Chemist/Pharmacy and discuss with someone there ...your dire situation ...they may prescribe a few for you to keep you going until you can get to see a Dr and get a proper script...
the third option: you can actually buy them on line....without a script But!! they must be taken in accordance to instructions on the packet more no avoid side effects and complications...I have included an on line website for could always mention that you would like them sent you..:

I do hope that the 3 options outlined above has been of help to you ...try to chose one of them and get onto straight sooner the better you will begin to feel...
Please 'accept' my response if it has been of help to you as its also a great help to others like yourself in the future....Take good care now...
Kind thoughts
Karyn J (ProfClinicalDipCounBMin)