Ask Kym Tolson, LCSW, CSAC, NBCCH Your Ow...
Kym Tolson, LCSW, CSAC, NBCCH
Kym Tolson, LCSW, CSAC, NBCCH, Therapist
Experience:  Over 15 years of experience as a substance abuse therapist. I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker
25692555

How much does it cost to send a 16 year old to the Aspen School

How much does it cost to send a 16 year old to the Aspen School Group?

also...Where is the Aspen School Group?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Kym Tolson, LCSW, CSAC, NBCCH replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for using justanswer.com. I'm wondering, are you speaking of the Aspen Education Group?

If so there tuition varies depending on the type of program and how long he would be with them.
Here is a statement from their website:

Tuition Information

Aspen Education Group owns and operates licensed and/or accredited residential treatment centers, wilderness programs, summer camps, and emotional growth schools. The length of stay and level of clinical intervention determine the cost of each program. Tuition may range from $6,700.00 to $63,000.00 and may be supplemented by insurance or educational loans. Many of our AEG programs are contracted with insurance carriers and employee assistance programs. Parents are encouraged to contact the program admissions office directly to request assistance with obtaining insurance coverage. Champus, HMO, and most Medicaid plans have traditionally not covered Aspen programs.

Here is a link to the admissions/tuition page.
http://www.aspeneducation.com/Admissions.html

It depends which program you are looking for for him depending on where it is located. If it's the wilderness program your looking for, here are the locations
http://www.aspeneducation.com/Outdoor-edu.html

It sounds like he is very lucky to have an aunt like you. I hope these answers help. please let me know if you have any other questions.

All the best,
Kym

*please click accept if you found this answer helpful.
Please let me know if you have any other questions.

All the best,
Kym