mindhealer
mindhealer, Therapist
Experience:  Licensed in MD and am also a Board Certified Diplomate (Advanced Practioner) I have over 10 years experience
6848745

i think im bipolkar

i think im bipolar i have 2 children with adhd and im very stressed and having extreme mood swings etc all the symptoms and signs
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  mindhealer replied 5 years ago.

Good evening. First please allow me to say how sorry I am that you are going through such a difficult period in your life. Based on what you have identified in your question it sounds as though, if you are indeed bipolar that you are most assuredly on the wrong medication as antidepressants can and often do induce a manic state as a result of being on them.

Could you explain further why you feel you are bipolar please? Specific symptoms, duration of symptoms as well as frequency experienced? Also if you are having significant mood swings how long do they last and do you find yourself cycling from happy to sad rapidly? Thank you for the opportunity to help and I look forward to your reply.