Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

Dr.Mark, I am writing again because the last time we spoke.

Customer Question

I am writing again because the last time we spoke. You had mentioned about my daughters. I waited a few months to contact Chanda, the one who has serious problems with her husband Todd. It is getting worse in there relationship .She has a verbal abusive husband. I contacted her yesterday and said "I like to come to visit you and just talk about the present.. She was soo rude and said "this isn't a good time" and she hung up of me.I did not say a word. It was like you said she hew and hum. I was of course hurt and devasted. I don't know what else to do now. I read the book you suggested'Mothers with difficult daughters". It helped me alot and I would go over certain areas with my therapist. i waited for an answer yesterday but no response from you.There is an incident involving another woman and he now has destroyed there relationship with Chanda's best friend and that has been going on for years. I don't think they have anymore friends now again. Ongoing for years what he does ..Lies and more lies and covers the lies up and its always everones fault. So I let this go awhile again. I miss her and I hurt too!!!

Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 5 years ago.
Bev, there are a few new things here. I just responded to the one from yesterday. So I'll leave this one unresponded to so don't feel the need to accept here. Dr. Mark