Bill
Bill, LCSW, Consultant, Expert Witness
Experience:  35 years treating individuals, couples, families with mental health and substance abuse prob's
48585111

My wife is a totally controling individual. Lately she has

My wife is a totally controling individual. Lately she has been making up scenarios in order to get mad and scream at me that I am not doing what she says. One example is that she said I ignored setting all the clocks to the exact time in the house. When we walked around the house and saw that they all were on the same time, except the one in the bedroom, she screamed at me becasue she said she saw me walk into the bedroom and I intentionally didnt change the time. This is happening more frequently now. She is an only child and a very selfish individual. Could this be some sort of metal disorder?

Bill :

Hello- Thank you for asking the question here at JustAnswer. I have read what you have written and am happy to respond.

Bill :

I am sorry to hear about this. It sounds as though your wife may have a personality disorder

Bill :

Read the following information regarding Narcissistic Personality. This type of person always finds fault in others, is extremely controlling and manipulative and has significant trouble in relating to others as they others as wrong while they are always right.

Bill :

Very difficult to treat as these people see nothing wrong with themselves. You saw this in marriage counseling.

Bill :

Here is some information on the disorder that will help you understand:

Bill :

Scroll down the above link for detailed information.

Bill :

I wish you the best, Bill

As you were unavailable to chat, I have responded above.
I wish you the best, Bill
PLEASE CLICK ACCEPT