Bill, LCSW, Consultant, Expert Witness
Experience:  35 years treating individuals, couples, families with mental health and substance abuse prob's

i am living with a someone who has all the narcissism traits,this

Customer Question

i am living with a someone who has all the narcissism traits,this past weekend it got bad so i broke up with him,but he is not leaving,he keeps on asking me to call around and try to get him help,he insist on telling me he loves me all the time i told him i will not tell him i love and now some how we came to a deal the i will tell he 2 times a day. My question is how do i get him out of my house without me and my kids getting hurt???? All he talks about now is getting help and making sure i have faith in him...
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Bill replied 5 years ago.

You need to spend 1 credit to view this question.
Spend 1 Credit and view all the answers to this question.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
How can i do this nicely? He shows me tears(crying) as he is telling me he knows he needs help and when he tells me i am his heart and soul,is this one of the bahaviors? He keeps on asking me to praise him if he does something good? Does he know that he has this disorder? i have asked him this question before and he said he has never been diaganose with anything before
Expert:  Bill replied 5 years ago.
Yes, it is a performance because he feels abandoned.
Here is some information to read:

Best, Bill