Kristin, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  Licensed Mental Health Counselor. 11+ years specialist in mental health. Expertise and insight!

I have been obsessed with wearing diapers and I dont exactly

I have been obsessed with wearing diapers and I don't exactly know why.I wish I could get these thought of them out of my head, but they won't go away. Could there be a way to make these thoughts and feelings about them go away?

Hello and thank you for your question.

There is a fetish called infantilism that is associated with obsession about diapers. Here is a link that describes in great detail about this fetish and you can determine from reading this, if you think this is what you may be dealing with.

What you can do is contact a therapist in your local area who may be able to help you to overcome this fetish/obsession so that you are not so disturbed by the thoughts and behaviors, which are obviously upsetting you.

Here is a very inclusive directory of therapists. You can do a search by zip code and read about their bios and see their photos etc. A good therapist will be able to help you with both the obsessive thoughts and other aspects of this possible fetish.

Please click the green ACCEPT button for this information. Feel free to continue the discussion with me, even after clicking accept as I want to be sure you are satisfied with your answers. Thank you.

Did you have any more questions for me about this? If not, please do click on ACCEPT button, otherwise I'm not credited for my assistance today. Thank you.