Luann
Luann, Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist, 24 years experience working with children, adolescents, families and adults.
50737979

i really enjoy my alone time but i see that most people are

i really enjoy my alone time but i see that most people are the complete oppsite i dont like (feeling so different) but i can honestly tell you that iam at my best and small numbers or just alone, my idea of a good time is a long run or a surf session on an empty beach and by the way thru the grace of God i do it just about everyday i constaintly come up with excuses to avoid the partys or the gatherings does not mean i dont for care for them i just treasure my quit time.

Luann :

Hello

Luann :

There is nothing wrong with you. You sound like you have reflected on who you are and found what works best for you. Your personality is one of an introvert. However, we live in more extroverted world where introverts tend to feel different. Here is a book that I recommend to you - "The Introvert Advantage: How to Thrive in an Introvert World" by Marti Laney. Don't change who you are, embrace it! Good luck to you.