Bill
Bill, LCSW, Consultant, Expert Witness
Experience:  35 years treating individuals, couples, families with mental health and substance abuse prob's
48585111

I need to be able to get statics on the drug abuse of illegal

Customer Question

I need to be able to get statics on the drug abuse of illegal (including the new herbs not for human consumption.that is now so popular)and illigal drugs that are so popular among the teenagers and young adults. I need the known side effects, long term and short term side effects of these drugs.Please include specific facts, permanent effects addition facts etc. Please send this info asap.It would give me a knowledge to deal with teenagers that only listen to facts and proven ifo.Thanks amillion
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Bill replied 6 years ago.

Bill :

Hello- Thank you for asking the question here at JustAnswer. I have read what you have written and am happy to respond.

Bill :

Thanks for asking this very interesting question. I have all of the information your require and more. I will first say that you should and probably know that the most widely abused drugs are legal! Nicotine and Alcohol are the most widely used and abused drugs on earth and cost tens of billions of dollars in associated illnesses.

Bill :

That said, I am going to link you the National Institute of Drug Abuse that will provide all of the information and statistics your are requesting.

Bill :

I trust that this information will more than answer your question.

Bill :

Best, Bill

Bill :

PLEASE CLICK ACCEPT

Expert:  Bill replied 6 years ago.
As you were unavailable to chat, I answered above.
I wish you the best,Bill
PLEASE CLICK ACCEPT
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
still need the ifo for the popular herb combo sold in over the counter stamped not for human consumption on the back . The Drs. program on t v spoke about it, the dangers, 2-3 have died , what are the side effects temp and perment. These kids i come in contact with believe because it is herbs, natual, and not illegal couldn't be dangerous, addictive or harmful. Please give me available info and facts known pertaining to this drug
Expert:  Bill replied 6 years ago.
Billy- here is a link to the HERBS you are talking about.

LINK: http://www.sacredlotus.com/herbs/toxic_endangered.cfm

BEST Bill