Bill
Bill, LCSW, Consultant, Expert Witness
Experience:  35 years treating individuals, couples, families with mental health and substance abuse prob's
48585111

I have clinical depression i take meication and i have just

Customer Question

I have clinical depression i take meication and i have just separetad from my boyfriend.i think i will not overcome the separation
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Bill replied 6 years ago.

Bill :

Hello- Thank you for asking the question here at JustAnswer. I have read what you have written and am happy to respond.

Bill :

Hi, I understand that you feel that it may be difficult or impossible for you to overcome this separation, however, in 30 years of working with people who have separated, not once has a person been unable to get through this process. It is a process and you should engage the services of your psychologist to help you during this difficult time.

Bill :

The most important thing to know is that this is a grieving process and will take some time. Give yourself some inner reassurance that this will pass.

Bill :

Here are some good tips for surviving a break up:

Bill :

I trust that this will help with the process. Please call your psychologist today.

Bill :

Best, Bill

Bill :

PLEASE CLICK ACCEPT

Expert:  Bill replied 6 years ago.
Hi- As you were off line- I responded above.
Please reply as needed
Bill

PLEASE CLICK ACCEPT