Bill
Bill, LCSW, Consultant, Expert Witness
Experience:  35 years treating individuals, couples, families with mental health and substance abuse prob's
48585111

how do i move my body during sex do just bounce up down or

how do i move my body during sex do just bounce up down or do i mve my pelvis back and forth or both help please
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Bill replied 5 years ago.

Bill :

Hello- Thank you for asking the question here at JustAnswer. I have read what you have written and am happy to respond.

Bill :

There are many sexual positions that can bring satisfaction to your partner and obviously, your husband prefers this position and you have had difficulty in satisfying his desires. This is not an uncommon problem and one that you can work on togetherl.

Bill :

Also note that he can also work on things that may bring greater satisfaction to you .

Bill :

The most important thing to realize is that sexual interaction issues almost always have some foundation in anxiety. whereas, you are so worried about pleasing that you cannot relax enough to make a give position work. There are a number of exercises you can do to increase strength. The following link with explain exercises and process in detail:

Bill :

I also recommend this book by Christopher and Rachel McClusky: "Enhancing Sexual Intimacy in Marriage"

Bill :

Also, the classic by Alex Comfort: "The Joy of Sex"

Bill :

I trust that this has answered your question and wish you the best.

Bill :

Bill

Bill :

PLEASE CLICK ACCEPT

Expert:  Bill replied 5 years ago.
As you were off line, I answered above.
Best, Bill
PLEASE CLICK ACCEPT