Dr. Shirley Schaye
Dr. Shirley Schaye, Doctor
Experience:  PhD-Psych; Certif. Psychoanalyst NPAP& NYFS; Memb.APsaA;IPA; Pub.Author; Teach/Supervise Therapy

I need help period

Customer Question

I need help period
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Shirley Schaye replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for contacting Just Answer. I am so very sorry to hear about what you are telling me. Before I answer you I am going to ask you some questions so that I will know how to help you.
First, let me know your gender. You said you have tried everything. I am presuming that you have tried therapy. Most therapies don't help in the long run except if it is intensive psychodynamic psychotherapy.
You cannot be in the state you are in without professional help.I will help you find a therapist. I will need a city, state and zip code.
I will pause here and await your response.
What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question, if you have not yet received one or have her elaborate on the answer you have already received.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert. You will also receive an email when your question is updated. If you want to send a message to your Expert,or would like to continue with this chat use the box below. REPLY: Dr. Shirley Schaye