Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Therapist
Experience:  Clinical Psychology PhD, Licensed Professional Counselor with experience in marriage/family, teens and child psychology.

Hi Dr. Keane, Need your advice on three questions.The first

Hi Dr. Keane,

Need your advice on three questions.The first is since I am looking to crossdress as a young wealthy woman would like to have the personality of ones also.How would a young wealthy woman control a man?The second do you recommend an image consultant?The last question would like to crossdress as a dominatrix and open a dungeon any advice on how to proceed?Thanks

Dr.Keane :

Hi, Let me answer as best I can. I do not believe you have to look like a wealthy young woman to be controlling however I believe you want the personality of a woman who is able to control her man and in your crossdressing mode you "act" this way by insisting on paying attention to your demands and insist on certain behaviors, like get me a drink ....etc. Just remember you are playing a role. If you feel you want an image consultant get one, tell them what you are looking for in terms of personality and style, then decide if you like what they recommend. I have no idea how to answer the third part of this question, have no experience or knowledge but I am sure there is lots of information on this role playing on the internet and dominatrix sites. Hope this helps....

JACUSTOMER-5orp0hdz- :

Thanks for help.I do have a question relating to the crossdressing one that I forgot to include into.I would like rent a mansion when crossdressing like a wealthy woman and have just been checking into possible ones locally through a website.I did write the owners through an online form but they haven't got back to me should I call them?Would like to have a mansion rental which some require a three minimum stay to have the whole persona of one.How should I proceed on this part?Thanks again.

Dr.Keane :

It depends on how long ago you made the request, give them some time and if you don't hear after say three/five days then call and inquire. I don't understand the last part of your request but three nights in one persona shouldn't be difficult, just play the role anyway you want and have fun.

JACUSTOMER-5orp0hdz- :

Thanks Dr. Keane.Appreciate your help.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Dr. Keane,

Any suggestions on looking for a skirt suit?Also any recommendations on proper hosiery?Thanks