Karyn Jones
Karyn Jones, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  Diploma of Counselling and Transactional Analysis Counselling, Lifeline counselling, Pastoral Care.
44579284

how do i make sex last longer

Customer Question

how do i make sex last longer
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Karyn Jones replied 3 years ago.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for bringing your concerns to Just Answer..with regards XXXXX XXXXX sex life ...and can well understand just how frustrating this would be for you...Unfortunately premature ejaculation is a problem that plagues a lot of men.

A tip that you can use to make sex last longer, is to use more foreplay on your girl. If you take your time at satisfying her needs before sex, then she won't even realize that it is over so quickly. Take your time with her and get her as excited as possible so maybe she will be the one to have an orgasm first. Also, you can wear thicker condoms that will cut the stimulation you feel in half. That way, the sex is still pleasurable for the both of you but you won't be feeling that going too soon sensation anymore.

Some positions just naturally lend themselves to a quicker climax. That whole thing about losing control over looking at your lover's body? If you are a breast man, try a position where you can't see your partner's breasts; if you are overstimulated by the bottom, then avoid entry from behind. The woman on top is also recommended because the woman controls the rhythm and because the pressure on the penis inhibits ejaculation more than other common positions.
One particularly pleasurable way to make an evening in bed last longer than you are used to is to take a break in the middle; several breaks, for that matter. Foreplay does not have to come before sex. Why not jump right into intercourse and then, when that feeling begins, pull out and engage in other types of sexual fun. By withdrawing before you hit the point of no return, you not only can make sex last much, much longer, you can also pleasure your partner multiple times as well as receive other types of pleasure yourself.
If nothing else works, then it may be time to turn to medication. That does not necessarily mean Viagra, however. Many anti-depressant medicines like Prozac often come with side effects that prolong the process of reaching ejaculation. Trying the above are much healthier and much more enjoyable than popping a pill and certainly worth experimenting with...
I wish you every success and hope that my reply has been helpful to you ..if it has then please 'accept' as it continues to be of great help to this service for you and others like you in the future...
Very best wishes
Karyn J(ProfClinicalDipCounBMin)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
can we chat live one on one
Hi thanks for your reply..but I must go now as have another appointment..could you post me an answer and I can reply later for you...?
best wishes
Karyn