Selah R, M.S. LPC
Selah R, M.S. LPC, Therapist
Experience:  Licensed Professional Counselor; over 13+ yrs exp working with adults, teens, & families/couples.

Hi Selah, I thought about at some point hiring an image

Hi Selah,

I thought about at some point hiring an image consultant to help with proper clothing on crossdressing.Do you recommend doing this at some point in time?Also what is your advice to me on whether or not to wax my eyebrows and shaving my legs?I would like to wear sexy clothes such as short skirts and dresses but not sure if I should start off slow or not.I know I could wear thicker hose but am not sure.What is your advice on this?Thanks again for everything.
Thank you for trusting JustAnswer with your important question.

I think an image consultant may be useful once you're ready to go pro. But for now you can probably find lots of free help by making friends with others leading this lifestyle. They can give you the insider scoop on where to shop online and locally. They can also help you meet folks who might custom make clothing and accessories.

Waxing or shaving will probably help you feel more confident and sexier when you crossdress. Wax, shave, or laser removal all depend on your budget and pain tolerance. Shaving is good in a spur of the moment setting. Waxing and especially laser can give better results but that a lot more advance notice. I'd start with shaving and if you find that you are crossdressing regularly then invest in a more long term solution. Facials, eyebrow shaping, manicures, and pedicures can be great ways to add to your confidence when crossed but can also be great ways to just pamper yourself. These are usually affordable services that are worth the time.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks you make some great points on shaving and waxing.Thanks again.