Dr. K
Dr. K, Psychiatrist
Experience:  15 years clinical experience in all areas of psychiatry. Holistic and practical approach.
50493013

Hi Dr. K. Thanks for the help earlier.I have two questions

Hi Dr. K.

Thanks for the help earlier.I have two questions for you.The first one is about bondage dunegons.I have seen advertisements regarding what looks like legimate bondage dunegons across the country.If I ever decided to try one should I be worried about safety?I did see one listed in the Los Angeles area on the internet plus many others all over.Should I check with the local health depart to see if they are licensed?Also regarding my previous post about applying for a cigarette girl job suppose if I apply and they go back to my previous workplaces should this be a concern or no?I would like to apply for this job.

I honestly don't know much about bondage dungeon...I would always worry about safety and do lots of research before attending one. You should check with the local health & police departments to check legitamacy.

One concern I have (and maybe I'm just being over-cautious) is that you not rush or jump into things; I understand this is important to you, but you do want to make sure you're not doing this for the wrong reasons. I am happy to give you advice here, but consider a full, live evaluation with some mental health professional...I know you may not choose to do so, but I feel ethically obligated to suggest this. It's good to be patient and planned rather than impulsive.

Regarding the job, you do bring up a good point. It's hard to know what to do b/c you can't predict how they will react. You may want to call them from a pay phone or anonymous number and just be up front about your cross dressing and desire for a job. I hope this helps...let me know if you have other questions. Take care.

_____________________________________________________________________________
Please let me know if you need more information. We can continue the dialog until you are satisfied. Once your are happy with the answers don't forget to hit the ACCEPT button & provide expert feedback. Also remember that this is not an official doctor patient relationship and not a substitute for a full live psychiatric evaluation. Thank you for using justanswers.com