Dr. K
Dr. K, Psychiatrist
Experience:  15 years clinical experience in all areas of psychiatry. Holistic and practical approach.
50493013

I have a sexual fantasy about crossdressing like a rich woman

I have a sexual fantasy about crossdressing like a rich woman and pretending to be one by renting a limo plus hotel room.I would like to make this fantasy become a reality but I am not sure how far to go.I would like advice and/or support.

Thanks
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. K replied 5 years ago.

I don't think there is anything wrong with having such fantasies. I also don't think there is anything wrong with living out such fantasies...as long as they don't hurt anyone else. If you have conservative friends or family who wouldn't understand these fantasies and judge you b/c of them, that's their issue. Either you don't share this part of your life with them, or you have to acknowledge that if they are upset about it, it's not your fault...they need to open their minds. Of course, renting limos & hotel rooms could be costly in the long run, so think about that...

In other words, go as far as you want with your fantasies and your life...it's too short to not enjoy. Just make sure you don't hurt others in the process...good luck.

_____________________________________________________________________________
Please let me know if you need more information. We can continue the dialog until you are satisfied. Once your are happy with the answers don't forget to hit the ACCEPT button & provide expert feedback. Also remember that this is not an official doctor patient relationship and not a substitute for a full live psychiatric evaluation. Thank you for using justanswers.com

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thanks Dr. K. you are so right about life being too short and living out your fantasies as long as not hurting anyone.I am 35 years old and not getting any younger.I live with my widowed mother but I don't think she has an understanding about the concept of living out your fantasies.I will would like to live out this fantasy at some point.

Expert:  Dr. K replied 5 years ago.
Good luck to you. Please don't forget to hit the ACCEPT button.