Dr. K
Dr. K, Psychiatrist
Experience:  15 years clinical experience in all areas of psychiatry. Holistic and practical approach.

my thoughts are a whisper in my head. I can just about hear

my thoughts are a whisper in my head. I can just about hear then. I really have too concentrate to hear myself think. It feels like i can not hear them at all sometimes. What can I do about it.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. K replied 5 years ago.

Honestly, it sounds like you may need to see a live doctor to get some medication. However, if you tell me lots more details perhaps I can give you other suggestions.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It is not voices in my head it is just my on thoughts. Before when i use to think of things to do for the the day it was nice and normal.But like now, typing this it is like soft thoughts. I am now concentrating harder.
Expert:  Dr. K replied 5 years ago.

I still think you are better off seeing a live doctor. The cause of this problem could be one of several different things, and you will likely want to have at least some basic blood work done to help sort through this.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
You maybe right. I also just stop drinking alcohol and my life is a little bit calmer. I was like drinking everyday. Now it has been about three months since my last drink. I could be just taken more notice of what I am thinking now. And hopefully I would be going back to college. And it is not really effecting my life in anyway. I am not becoming forgetful in fact I am remembering more. I recently started play the piano and the guitar again.
Expert:  Dr. K replied 5 years ago.
good luck
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you and have a good new year Dr. K