Carol Kryder LMFT
Carol Kryder LMFT, Mental Health Professional
Experience:  APA Board Certified, Diplomate,Substance Abuse Professional, 20 years family therapy experience
13965555

my wife and I have been married for 28 years. we used to have

my wife and I have been married for 28 years. we used to have a great sex life before the children. She no longer will perform or allow me to perform oral sex. In fact, she is grossed out by my semen. Our sex life is man on top, get it over with quick! I feel like a monk. What can I do?

Carol Kryder LMFT :

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer. Your question is not closed until you are satisfied. I am happy to assist you with your question.

Carol Kryder LMFT :

As you have already learned she is closed off to discussion about this. I don't know what is wrong, but something is very wrong here. If she won't go to a therapist, please go by yourself and try to figure out what happened. You may also be able to work on some strategies which may make sexual activity appealing to her.

Carol Kryder LMFT :

It wouldn't hurt for her to have a complete check up by a gynecologist, to make sure there are no medical issues, but if she won't talk about it, you really don't have a great deal of leverage.

Carol Kryder LMFT :

Your best bet is to talk to a therapist experienced in sexual dysfunction and see what you can do. My best to you.